Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Dr. Bucklin is a provider for the following insurance plans:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
Don't see your insurance above? It's possible you have "out-of-network benefits," meaning your insurance company allows you to see providers who are not in-network with them. Please ask Dr. Bucklin for more information about this great benefit. Common out of network insurance plans we bill are:
Dr. Bucklin does accept self pay clients for patients who do not wish to use their health insurance.
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified Dr. Bucklin at least 24 hours in advance, you will be charged a $65 late cancelation fee.